Thank you for your interest in serving in the ministry of Heart of Hope Maternity Home. We need the help of individuals like you, who feel God is calling them to be a part of this exciting and life-giving ministry.
- Instructors teach our residents valuable lessons for their futures. This includes healthy relationships, parenting education, life skills, arts and crafts, time or money management, nutrition, and job acquisition.
- Bible Study is a wonderful way to help our young ladies learn God’s perspective on daily living and how His Word applies in every aspect of their life and future.
- Mentor a young lady and develop a relationship that will last a lifetime. Interact with the girls by taking them out for special activities, weekly calls or visits, remembering birthdays and other special occasions.
- Property Management helps our house father keep the property mowed and maintained. Occasionally, we need assistance with plumbing, electrical and minor equipment repair.
- Office help is always welcome for light duties and bulk mailings.
- Prayer team meets every week on Thursdays in the Prayer Room. We also have a prayer chain which is activitated when an urgent matter needs immediate prayer attention.
- Ambassadors have a heart for Heart of Hope and actively involve others within their realm of influence (church, community) in the support of the ministry.
Fundraisers help support the ministry. These annual events require a team effort and we always need help to make them a success! If you are interested in helping with the Annual Fundraising Banquet, Heart of Hope LifeCycle, or Heart of Hope Golf Classic, please contact us! Please click here to be directed to our Volunteer Interests page and we will contact you!